Watch: Khloe Kardashian Cracks Down: ‘I Don't Want To Have To Fire You'
This is supposed to be one of the happiest times in Khloe Kardashian's life, as the mommy-to-be is expecting her first child with boyfriend Tristan Thompson very, very soon.
So what has got her so upset? Turns out, the latest participant on her hit show Revenge Body with Khloe Kardashian isn't pulling her weight and it's left her very frustrated.
On an all-new episode, Khloe's sits down with this week's subject, Nicole , alongside trainer Latreal Mitchell to find out what's preventing her from following through with her new & healthy diet. Her reason for doing this show is to reverse the cycle of obesity in her family, in particular with her parents who both weighed over 300 pounds at one point.
“I think everything was just so different. That green smoothie is like ‘bleh,'” Nicole said.
Khloe told Nicole that cheat days will happen, but that it's good to stick to the meal plan as provided. “No one's saying you can never enjoy food again, but we're saying for the majority of the time you do have to have...
The last Posts from "OK!"
- ‘This Is So Scary!' Jenelle Evans Is Unable To Reach Mom Barbara's Home After Hurricane Florence
- That's Commitment! Emilia Clarke Gets A Brand New ‘Game Of Thrones' Tattoo
- ‘Married To Medicine's Mariah Huq ‘Not Sure' If Feud With Dr. Heavenly Kimes Will Ever End
- ‘All More Powerful! The Cast Of ‘Teen Mom OG' Meet For The FIRST Time In An Adorable New Clip
- Bethenny Frankel Boards Private Jet To Bring Supplies To Survivors Of Hurricane Florence
- Jessie James Decker Looks Amazing Just 5 Months After Giving Birth
- Ariana Grande's Fiancé Pete Davidson Lays Low In NYC As Singer Grieves At Home
- Watch: ‘RHOD' Feud! LeeAnne Locken SLAMS D'Andra Simmons After Blowout Fight
- Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Attend Dave Chappelle's Show With Family
- Khloe Kardashian Moving Back To Cleveland With Tristan Thompson: ‘She Doesn't Trust Him'
- ‘Our Time Together Is Precious!' Mackenzie Mckee Breaks Down Discussing Her Mother's Cancer Diagnosis
- Pregnant Carrie Underwood Rocks The Stage At ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Sandra Bullock's Father Passed Away After Years-Long Illness
- Kendall Jenner & The Hadid Sisters Work The Runway At Milan Fashion Week Together
- Emma Stone Talks Reuniting With Pal Jonah Hill On ‘Good Morning America'
- John David Duggar & Fiancée Abbie Registered For Trash Bags & Fans Have Questions
- ‘The Biggest OMG Moment': Hailey Baldwin Describes Justin Bieber's Proposal
- John Mayer Performs On ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live' & Announces His Wacky New Instagram Series
- Jack Black Finally Gets His Star On The Hollywood Walk Of Fame
- Watch: Baby Stormi Finally Makes Her Big ‘KUWTK' Debut!
The headlines of GlamTouch
She-s-so-sexy : から)
LFW SS19: Five Minutes With - Malene Oddershede Bach
INTERVIEWDanish-born London-based Malene Oddershede Bach presented her feminine spring/summer 2019 collection on-schedule at London Fashion Week for the first time showcasing...
The Street Style Crowd Wore Printed Button-Down Shirts on Day 1 of Milan...
We officially touched down in Milan on Wednesday, which means that we've hit the halfway mark of fashion month. There's a number of upcoming runway shows to look forward to...
Victoria, Victoria Beckham: Ready-to-Wear SS19
Victoria Beckham greeted guests at her Victoria, Victoria Beckham presentation in a tounge-in-cheek t-shirt that read “SMILE” in bold red letters, and her collection certainly...
IISE Unveils Korean Military-Inspired Fall/Winter 2018 Lookbook
Korean label IISE has unveiled its latest lookbook for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. Taking inspiration from the Korean military, the collection uses tiger-stripe camo...
Byblos: Ready-to-wear SS19
And it's back! Milan Fashion Week just opened with a fabulous new chapter - the relaunch of Byblos. And the classic Italian brand is classic no more. Presenting their...
Vogue Ukraine x Special Edition Cover
Five visual artists who are making crucial work with AI
What does the advancement of AI mean for the future of the arts, music, and fashion? Will robots come for our creative industries? Could a machine ever dream like a human can?...
You Can Now Shop Simone Rocha's Collection for Moncler
Still riding on the high of Simone Rocha's stellar SS19 show at London Fashion Week, the whole world is getting an extra shot of Rocha via Moncler. And the best part is - this...
Orla Kiely ceases trading
Orla Kiely, the designer label known for its retro prints across fashion and homeware products, has announced that its retail and wholesale fashion business has ceased trading...