Watch: Meghan McCain And Joy Behar's Feud Escalates On ‘The View'
There looks to be no love between The View co-hosts Joy Behar and Meghan McCain , as reports have come out that the feud between the two of them has reached an all-time high, both on and off screen.
Politics and Meghan's Republican father John are two of the reasons why these two consistently butt heads with one another, causing the tension between them to reach “nuclear levels.”
The producers behind the show even came up with a fun bonding exercise for the two, where they made over each other's dressing rooms with interior designer Jeremiah Brent. That clearly didn't work in the long run, as they got into a massive argument on the February 9th show.
During the program, Joy criticized White House Chief of Staff John Kelly for claiming that he was “shocked” about the domestic abuse claims against former staff secretary Rob Porter. Meghan then fired back at Joy, claiming that her comments were offensive to Porter's ex-wives. The argument got bigger and bigger, as Meghan exclaimed “It is very serious and as a...
The last Posts from "OK!"
- Chrissy Teigen Stuns NYC Dressed In White
- Kourtney Kardashian Is ‘Head Over Heels' For 20-Year-Old Luka Sabbat
- ‘Modern Family' Star Sarah Hyland Shows Off Her Abs On A Walk Through L.A
- ‘This Is So Scary!' Jenelle Evans Is Unable To Reach Mom Barbara's Home After Hurricane Florence
- That's Commitment! Emilia Clarke Gets A Brand New ‘Game Of Thrones' Tattoo
- ‘Married To Medicine's Mariah Huq ‘Not Sure' If Feud With Dr. Heavenly Kimes Will Ever End
- ‘All More Powerful! The Cast Of ‘Teen Mom OG' Meet For The FIRST Time In An Adorable New Clip
- Bethenny Frankel Boards Private Jet To Bring Supplies To Survivors Of Hurricane Florence
- Jessie James Decker Looks Amazing Just 5 Months After Giving Birth
- Ariana Grande's Fiancé Pete Davidson Lays Low In NYC As Singer Grieves At Home
- Watch: ‘RHOD' Feud! LeeAnne Locken SLAMS D'Andra Simmons After Blowout Fight
- Will Smith & Jada Pinkett Smith Attend Dave Chappelle's Show With Family
- Khloe Kardashian Moving Back To Cleveland With Tristan Thompson: ‘She Doesn't Trust Him'
- ‘Our Time Together Is Precious!' Mackenzie Mckee Breaks Down Discussing Her Mother's Cancer Diagnosis
- Pregnant Carrie Underwood Rocks The Stage At ‘Jimmy Kimmel Live'
- Sandra Bullock's Father Passed Away After Years-Long Illness
- Kendall Jenner & The Hadid Sisters Work The Runway At Milan Fashion Week Together
- Emma Stone Talks Reuniting With Pal Jonah Hill On ‘Good Morning America'
- John David Duggar & Fiancée Abbie Registered For Trash Bags & Fans Have Questions
- ‘The Biggest OMG Moment': Hailey Baldwin Describes Justin Bieber's Proposal
The headlines of GlamTouch
Fendi Leaned All the Way Into the 'Upscale Sport' Aesthetic for Spring 2019
As legacy fashion houses stay locked in their seemingly never-ending quests to stay relevant among millennial and Gen Z shoppers, Fendi has proven itself to be a formidable...
THE FASHION WEEK
Spring Summer 2019 Backstage at Moncler, Fashion Week Photography by Mara Corsino
Fendi: Ready-to-Wear SS19
Nicki Minaj in the front row, crowds of kids sporting double F logos and a palpable buzz; this is Fendi today. The brand takes in pop culture and digital domination but always...
She-s-so-sexy : から)
Soft Collection / Autumn 2018 / Sportswear Collection
The Street Style Crowd Wore Printed Button-Down Shirts on Day 1 of Milan...
We officially touched down in Milan on Wednesday, which means that we've hit the halfway mark of fashion month. There's a number of upcoming runway shows to look forward to...
Vans Japan Showcases New Styles of Old Classics in Latest Lookbook
Following the arrival of its Ray Barbee collaboration and neon camo pack , Vans is back with a new lookbook showcasing a number of classic silhouettes that have been reworked...
Victoria, Victoria Beckham: Ready-to-Wear SS19
Victoria Beckham greeted guests at her Victoria, Victoria Beckham presentation in a tounge-in-cheek t-shirt that read “SMILE” in bold red letters, and her collection certainly...
IISE Unveils Korean Military-Inspired Fall/Winter 2018 Lookbook
Korean label IISE has unveiled its latest lookbook for the Fall/Winter 2018 season. Taking inspiration from the Korean military, the collection uses tiger-stripe camo...