Watch - Lady Gaga & Glenn Close Get Emotional After Tying For Best Actress At The Critics Choice Awards
It was a very special moment during the Critics Choice Awards on Sunday night when Lady Gaga and Glenn Close tied for Best Actress. Read on to find out how it went down.Continue reading ...
The last Posts from "OK!"
- Awkward! ‘Teen Mom 2' Star Javi Marroquin Reveals What It Was Like To Work With Ex Briana DeJesus Again
- Amy Schumer Confesses Her Husband Chris Fischer Is On The Autism Spectrum
- Teddi Mellencamp Dishes On Sex Life With Husband Edwin Arroyave
- Watch! Honey Boo Boo Gets Candid About Her Relationship With Sugar Bear
- Hannah Brown's Season Of ‘The Bachelorette' Has Officially Started Filming
- Farrah Abraham Poses Naked & Calls Herself A ‘Goddess' In Explicit Pic
- Kyle Richards Slams Troll Who Thinks She's Jealous Of Lisa Vanderpump
- ‘Teen Mom OG' Star Tyler Baltierra Teases ‘Close & Personal' New Project
- ‘Shahs Of Sunset' Star Mercedes ‘MJ' Javid Reveals Her Biggest Pregnancy Cravings
- Erika Jayne Teases What's To Come On ‘Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills'
- Ariana Grande Claims Her New Tattoo Is ‘Not A Cover Up' Of Previous Pete Davidson Ink
- Kickin' It Old School! Inside ‘Teen Mom 2' Star Kailyn Lowry's 90's-Themed Surprise Party
- Nene Leakes Denies She And Husband Gregg Have Separated
- Pals ‘Worried' About Who Will Manage Britney Spears' $250M Fortune Amid Dad's Health Decline
- Taylor Armstrong Claims Daughter Kennedy Does Not Miss Her Late Father Russell
- Lori Loughlin Complained About Paying For Daughter Olivia Jade's Education Before Scandal Emerged
- ‘Teen Mom 2' Star Leah Messer Gives Health Update After Her Daughter Was Rushed To Hospital
- John Cena Is ‘Happy' That Ex Nikki Bella Has Moved On
- Jennifer Lopez Shows Off Her $1.7M Engagement Ring While Out With Fiancé Alex Rodriguez
- Fans Think ‘Real Housewives Of Orange County' Alum Alexis Bellino Is Joining ‘Below Deck'
The headlines of GlamTouch
Amy Schumer Reveals Husband Chris Fischer Has ‘Autism Spectrum Disorder'
Just because Amy Schumer is known primarily for being a raunchy comedienne, doesn't mean that she can't use her craft to address serious subjects. During her upcoming Netflix...
What will Netflix do about Felicity Huffman's ‘When They See Us' role?
We all know how things went south last week for actress Lori Loughlin in the college admissions bribery scandal. Fired from the Hallmark Channel for her alleged role in the...
Date Night! Jennifer Lopez Flashes Engagement Ring While Out With Alex...
Don't be fooled by the rock that she got, she's still Jenny from the Block! Jennifer Lopez was spotted with Alex Rodriguez on Sunday, March 17, looking amazing as usual, but we...
Gucci Announces Community Fund and Scholarship Program to Foster Diversity...
It's been a season of intense public scrutiny for Gucci, which came under fire last month for selling a sweater that many said referenced blackface imagery. Along the way, it...
Embrace your dark side with the new Chilling Adventures of Sabrina trailer
Part two of the Chilling Adventures of Sabrina is dropping sooner than we first thought, and it looks like the teenage witch is fully embracing her dark side. The dark...
You Go, Mama! ‘Jersey Shore' Star Deena Cortese Shows Off Impressive...
Hot mama alert! On Sunday, March 17, Jersey Shore star Deena Cortese took to Instagram to share an adorable post of herself and newborn son CJ celebrating St. Patrick's Day...
Nonnative Preps Jazzy "BLACK PACK" for Spring
Following an accessible array of functional Spring/Summer 2019 items , nonnative is set to deliver a special capsule alongside the usual seasonal gear. The "BLACK PACK...
Louis Vuitton pulls Michael Jackson-themed collection
Louis Vuitton has pulled Michael Jackson-themed clothing from its menswear collection following a documentary about alleged child abuse by the singer.
Khloé Kardashian Channels Marilyn Monroe in Fierce New Instagram Selfies
Classic Hollywood meets Hollywood royalty! On Monday, March 18, Khloé Kardashian took to Instagram to share three new Marilyn Monroe-inspired selfies. Needless to say, we've...
Raf Simons, Margiela, Versace, and more to be spotlighted in new exhibition
Last week, it was announced that Givenchy would be one of the guest designers at the upcoming SS20 Pitti Uomo shows in Florence. Along with the Clare Waight Keller -designed...